Hardware Stores POS Software
POS software for hardware stores
To streamline product management and order processing, it is essential to employ a comprehensive POS system. POS software installation and use can be expensive and complicated.
However, with hardware-independent and cloud-based free POS software like Loyera, point of sale management becomes accessible to both small and large businesses. Loyera can be installed on any computer or mobile device, and hence can be used across a business to manage various departments that contribute in creating a smooth point of sale experience.
Best POS practices for hardware stores
Popular and large hardware stores follow a set of best practices which help them streamline their sales process and helps maximize revenue for the business.
Here are a few general best practices followed by hardware stores, at points of sale, to reach their business potential:
Customerdatabase is created,so that customers can be engaged over a period of time
- Inventory management is carried out and details of each product
isadded to the POS system to ensure that the entire stock is accounted for and all orders placed can be successfully fulfilled
- Analysis of stock and sales is done to identify bestselling products at different points of time
- Marketing activities are carried out by sending promotional messages to existing customers
- Price sensitivity is analyzed over time to price products optimally
- Orders across all store outlets are compiled and studied centrally to understand how the business is performing overall
Loyera POS software for hardware stores helps carry out the above best practices. This hardware store billing software has features that enable business activities which help businesses reach their potential.
- Easy setup of all retail outlets and their staff
- Product management by adding all products with their prices, features, images, vendors, stock, cost, etc.
- Order management by processing each order, giving point-of-sale discount, parking & retrieving unfulfilled orders, collecting payment, etc.
- Mapping individual customers to each order processed
- Issuing print or e-receipts to customers
- Creating promotions and offers for existing customers
- Analysis of payments, orders and other data required to make sound business decisions
- Hardware independence, enabling
Loyerato be used on even mobile phones
- Loyalty reward points can be given by stores to their customers
Benefits of Loyera for hardware stores and their customers
Loyera is cloud-based and hence managers and owners can access real-time sales and inventory data from anywhere, anytime.
This hardware store management software allows businesses to stock the right amount of each product. Analysis features of Loyera help understand what products are prefered by customers over a period of time, and hence products can be stocked accordingly.
At point of sale, staff can easily process orders, collect payment through various modes, manage cash register, allow discounts, park & retrieve unfulfilled orders, and add new products to the system, so that checkout can be made smooth for customers.
Customers of hardware stores benefit from Loyera by downloading its shopper app. The app can be used to find local hardware stores. Loyalty rewards earned by customers can be tracked through the app. Payment receipts and order log can be accessed by customers, too.
How to get started with Loyera
After installation, businesses have to sign up with a business account, set up payment methods, store outlets, and staff IDs. Products, with their variations & categories, prices, etc., can be added to the POS system to start selling immediately.
Every time an order is processed, the order is either mapped to an existing customer or a new customers is added to the system with their contact and other essential details. These activities enable a streamlined point of sale system that helps retain, attract and satisfy customers.
Electronic and print receipts are issued to customers and payments are collected through cash, cards, PayPal, etc.